Онлайн переводчик http://translate.meta.ua
поменять
По-английски

According to the sources, Pidhaitsi is one of the oldest settlements in the area. It was established in 1445.[1] The first written records of the town date to 1463, when a Catholic church was built by the regional governor, a member of the Potocki noble family. In 1698, the Battle of Podhajce took place near the town. Because of the Tatar invasions and its precarious location on Poland’s main route to the south, the city was surrounded by series of ramparts and rows with water. Most of the key monuments (churches, synagogue) were all built in impressive defensive style. In its early years, the town was governed according to Ruthenian and Polish law. In 1539 it was granted the right to use Magdeburg law.

По-украински

Згідно з джерелами, Pidhaitsi - одно з найстаріших поселень в область. Це було встановлене в 1445.[1] Перші письмові записи міської дати до 1463, коли Католицька церква була будувався регіональним губернатором, член Potocki сім'ї дворянина. У 1698, Битва Podhajce мала місце біля міста. Із-за вторгнень татарина і його випадкового розташування на польському головному маршруті на південь, місто оточили серії валів і рядів з водою. Більшість з ключових пам'ятників(церкви, синагога) була, все будується у вражаючому захисному стилі. У його ранніх роках, місто управлялося згідно з русином і Польським законом. У 1539 було надано право користуватися Магдебурзьким законом.