Онлайн переводчик http://translate.meta.ua
поменять
По-английски

Chautauqua Park is a 31 acre community park acquired in 1916 located just off East Parrish Avenue at 1201 Bluff Avenue.
Chautauqua Park is home to Combest Pool, an olympic sized swimming pool with diving, was built in 1973 and named after Willis Combet who befriended 2 generations of athletes in Owensboro.
Chautauqua Park is home to Eastern Little League, the Owensboro Oilers, and Owensboro Catholic High Aces Baseball.
The City acquired Chautauqua Park from the Seven Hills Chautauqua Company. The Company brought the Chautauqua Movement to Owensboro. the Chautauqua Movement is America educated and enlightened thousand of Americans from it beginning in 1894 at Lake Chautauqua, New York. The owners of the Seven Hills Chautauqua Company believed their purpose was “to promote the cause of higher education, literacy and musical culture, social advancement”.

По-украински

Парк літнього Збору учителів складає 31 acre громадський парк придбав в 1916 розміщено тільки від Східної Авеню Parrish в 1201 Гострій Авеню.
Парк літнього Збору учителів домашній до Накопичувача Combest, олімпійський розмірно, плаваючи накопичувач із стрибком у воду, був побудований в 1973 і називав на честь Willis Combet, хто віднісся дружньо 2 покоління атлетів в Owensboro.
Парк літнього Збору учителів домашній до Східної Маленької Ліги, Мастильників Owensboro, і Бейсболу Тузів Максимуму Католика Owensboro.
Місто придбало Парк літнього Збору учителів від Семи Компанія літнього Збору учителів Пагорбів. Компанія приводила Рух літнього Збору учителів до Owensboro. Рух літнього Збору учителів - Америці навчена і освічена тисяча американців від цього, починаючись в 1894 в Lake літньому Зборі учителів, Нью-Йорк. Власники Сім Компанія літнього Збору учителів Пагорбів вважала, що їх мета має "просувати причину вищого утворення, письменності і музичної культури, соціальне просування".