Онлайн переводчик http://translate.meta.ua
поменять
По-украински

Фонтани у Львові

Фонтани Львову - це вишукані і неповторні архітектурні та культурні споруди, яких ви не побачите в інших місцях світу. У Львові налічується більше 15 фонтанів. Одні з них загальновідомі і діючі, інші - закинуті.

Серед основних та відомих фонтанів у Львові, якими щодня гості та туристи нашого міста можуть насолоджуватись - це в першу чергу фонтани центральної частини Львову. Чотири з них знаходяться на площі Ринок. два фонтани знаходяться на проспекті Свободи, один - на простекті Чорновола. Побудований фонтан на залізничному вокзалі. Ще один чудовий фонтан - це музичний фонтан у Стрийському парку. Також є дуже гарний фонтан у парку ім. Богдана Хмельницького.
Фонтани на площі Ринок

Історія будівництва Львівських фонтанів починається за часів становлення та розбудови Львову. Якість води в криницях була низькою, що ставало причиною частих епідемій. Тому влада та громада для забезпечення міста якісною водою на східному боці площі Ринок у 1407 році збудували

По-английски

Fountains in Lviv

Fountains to Lviv are the refined and unique architectural and cultural building that you will not see in other places to the world. More than 15 fountains are counted in Lviv. One of them well-known and operating, other - neglected.

Among basic and known fountains in Lviv, that guests and tourists of our city can enjoy every day, - it first of all fountains of central part to Lviv. Four from them are on an area Market. two fountains are on boulevard of Freedom, one - on простекті Chornovil. The built fountain is on the railway station. Another wonderful fountain is a musical fountain in the Стрийському park. Also there is a very good fountain at a park the name of Bohdan Khmelnytsk.
Fountains on an area Market

History of building of the Lviv fountains begins in the days of becoming and development to Lviv. Quality of water in wells was subzero, that became reason of frequent epidemics. Therefore power and society for providing of city quality water on the east side of area Market in 1407 was built